From TICBioMed we're organising courses related to Horizon 2020's calls in order to help companies to prepare proposals for the next open calls. In this case, the call for the SME Instrument, phase II.
Details of the course. SME Instrument phase II
Speaker: Nikolaos Floratos, EU Funding Expert, Trainer, Coach.
As a personal trainer and coach, he has supported hundreds of individuals and organisations on managing state funding (e.g. from European Commission, National Funds, etc) and receive support for deploying their business idea or mission and he has proved that anyone can become a great proposal writer or project manager of european funded projects through proper guidance, training and coaching. He is an expert on behalf of the European Commission on evaluating and reviewing projects and proposals since 2003.
Date: 20-21 January 2016
Schedule: From 9 am to 5 pm both days.
- SME instrument simply but fully explained based also on successful examples
- Identification of suitable SME components and how each participating organisation can get involved.
- 10 steps for successful H2020 proposal submission
- Work on “Excellence” Evaluation Criterion
- Work on “Impact” Evaluation Criterion
- Work on “Quality and Efficiency” Evaluation Criterion
- Work in groups - Hands on Practice – Think as an evaluator