The eHealth Roadshow will be a private session in which a maximum of 12 innovative companies will present their digital health solutions in a dynamic format: just 5 minutes per company. After the presentations, there will be some Q&A time, followed by an open discussion with the presenters and the members of the committee -CIOs and relevant stakeholders from around the globe that will give you feedback about your solution-.
This session is organised as part of the eHealth HUB project, funded by the European Commission, that aims to support commercialization within the eHealth sector among other services. All the companies interested need to apply online. Each application will be reviewed and a maximum of 14 companies will be selected and invited to pitch at the eHealth Showcase. The selection criteria will be based on the maturity of the project, the revenues and the internationalization readiness.
- Deadline to apply: October 30th
- Selected companies announced: November 4th
- Event: November 22nd, from 11am to 1pm @ CCIB Barcelona
The eHealth Roadshow will take place in Barcelona during HIMSS WoHIT. The admission to the eHealth Roadshow is free but only gives you access to this session: You won't have access to the rest of the World of Health IT congress, unless you purchase a ticket. Discounts to WoHIT are available for eHealth participants.
- [in] Giovanni Delgrossi - CIO. ASST Vimercate. Italy
- [in] Jesus Redrado - CIO. Clinica Universidad de Navarra. Spain
- [in] Philippe Kolh - CIO. CHU of Liege. Belgium
- [in] Pablo Gonzalez - Development manager. B2B Salud - Ribera Salud. Spain
- [in] Hallvard Lærum - Senior advisor. Norwegian Directorate of e-Health. Norway
- [in] Julio Lorca - Development manager. DKV. Spain
- [in] Alberto Rubio - Government Affairs Manager. Astrazeneca. Spain
- [in] Jan-Eric Slot - CIO/CMIO. Bernhoven Hospital. Germany
- [in] Sebastian Judez - Managing Director. AXA. Spain/France
- [in] Ivón Landa - Health Innovation & Strategic Busines Expert. CSG. Spain
- [in] Toni Torrejón - CIO. Col·legi Oficial d'Infermeres i Infermers. Barcelona. Spain
- [in] Sergio Figueiras - Director de Area de Innovacion de ACIS. Sergas. Spain
- [in] Lisenn Lerouge - eBusiness Manager. Esteve. Spain
- Gürhan Zincircioğlu - CIO. Tire Devlet Hastenesi Hospital. Turkey
- Rosa Llopis - CIO. Hospital La Fe. Spain
eHealth Hub is a European Project to create a cross-border, long-term business support to foster digital health´ SMEs growth. TICBioMed coordinates this project to provide a sustainable portfolio of high-quality services in business modelling, legal and regulatory compliance, access to private funding and demand-side customers.