On May 3rd, Barcelona will hold an unique networking event: some of the most active European investors in digital health will share a private and exclusive dinner hosted after EC2VC. Participants will network with their peers, discuss investment trends, and join a conversation we are starting on building an European Life Science Investor Network.
From 19:30 onward, digital health investors will enjoy a typical Spanish “pica pica” while networking in a very private setting 10 min walk distance from Fira (where EC2VC, the eHealth Competition and Health 2.0 Europe will take place). The restaurant is located in the middle of the famous Poble Espanyol, an open-air architectural museum with scaled reproductions of buildings, squares and streets of different regions of Spain.
Participation fee: 75 € before April 15 - 90 € after April 15. VAT included.
Organized by TICBioMed and [édito], this private networking dinner is a must-attend bringing together all the investors attending the multiple co-located digital health events happening in Barcelona on May 3-5.
BARCELONA, THE DIGITAL HEALTH CAPITAL IN MAY
On May 3-5, Barcelona will become the capital of digital health in Europe, co-locating many key events including:
- May 3rd: The 8th edition of EC2VC Investors Forum and Pitch Competition, where 12 carefully selected digital health startups will make a 4-minute pitch presentation. Over 45 active digital health investors and business angels have already confirmed their participation.
- May 3: The eHealth Competition will showcase the 15 most promising European SMEs, selected out of 80+ applications.
- May 3-5: Health 2.0 Europe 2017, the leading conference and showcase of innovative technologies transforming healthcare, will bring together 600+ digital health experts for 3 days of inspiring keynotes, dynamic panel discussions, and high level networking.
- May 3-5: Healthio, a unique digital health tradeshow allowing patients, medical professionals and other stakeholders to try and experience the latest innovations in health.
- Presentation of the EU-funded eHealth Hub investment platform, mapping the global landscape of digital health investors, and facilitating the identification and connection with co-investors.
WANT TO JOIN US? REQUEST AN INVITATION
Please, note this private dinner is for investors* and by invitation only.
*Invited investors are business angels, VCs or corporate venture funds. Accelerators or promoters that do not invest money are excluded for this particular event.