Deadline has been extended until April 25
INNOLABS is a project funded by the European Commission under H2020 INNOSUP-2015 call, with the objetive of supporting SMEs and entrepreneurs to deliver new products, services and processes in the area of Health.
Specifically, the project aims at supporting projects and ideas based on the combination of ICT, BIO, Health and Medical sectors for the benefit of aging populations, rural areas and societal needs, where mHealth is considered to be one of the catalyst of these solutions.
The project launched on the 1st of January 2017 and currently has several open opportunities for SMEs and Entrepreneurs from the above areas.
Ideas Pitch Contest Event
Barcelona, Spain, 2-3 May
On the 2nd and 3rd of May our Pitch Competition will be held in the city of Barcelona. Register and apply for FREE to:
1. Receive specialized coaching, review your idea and prepare an application for our upcoming Open Calls.
2. Be one of the best 30 SMEs selected to pitch your idea and win one of our fantastic prizes below.
Digital Health Hackathon
Gdansk, Poland, 16-17 May
On the 16th and 17th of May our Hackathon will be held at infoShare, the biggest tech conference of CEE region. Register and apply to:
1. Take part in workshop sessions with digital healthcare stakeholders, investors and mentors, to improve your project.
2. Be one of the best 10 startups going directly to the finals and win one of our fantastic prizes below.
Open Call for Innovative Health Projects
Our 1st Open Call for innovation projects in personalized healthcare will open on the 1st of June until the 30th of September. Up to 25 best ideas from SMEs and entrepreneurs will be selected to enroll into an acceleration programme where each team will get:
- 30,000€ cash (lump sum)
- 20,000€ in innovation services.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay tunned and not to miss any opportunity!