The Healthtech Venture Forum #HVF17 is taking place 25-26 Oct. Join it for your chance to meet rising stars in healthtech using our promotional code: ticbiomed20
The Healthtech Venture Forum will take place on the 25-26 October 2017 in Valencia to showcase 40 promising European companies building technologies that are driving health innovation in digital health, connected health and sensors, wearables, well-being, medical devices; diagnostics, and biotech.
These 40 companies will be chosen by an expert jury of active investors and will pitch their businesses during the event.
Participants will get the chance to discover Europe’s rising healthtech stars, and establish lasting relationships with leading investors, entrepreneurs and experts in the healthtech arena.
The event will focus on the following sub-sectors:
Digital therapy, prevention and patient care, health data and analytics
- Digital therapy and patient engagement (treatment focus)
- Health Data & Analytics (Health Decision Support)
Digital enabled healthcare delivery, telehealth and connected devices
- Sensors & connected devices (tracking & Dx)
- Digitally Enabled Healthcare Delivery, Remote & Telehealth (Connecting Patients &healthcare)
Social care, provision, innovation and inclusion
- Food, nutrition, sports and well-being
- Medical Devices
- Artificial Organ & Assist Devices
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Human Biotechnology
- Biotech Research Services
- Pharmaceutical services
- Pharmaceutical Research
Register here! And don't forget to use our disscount code: ticbiomed20