Do you have a digital solution for hospitals that is ready for commercialisation? Don’t miss the chance to present it to a panel of experts at the eHealth Roadshow on the European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM) Congress 2018.
A new edition of the ehealth Roadshow will take place next 26th of September in Cascais (Portugal), where innovative SMEs have the opportunity to expose their digital health solutions in short pitch presentations. Each presentation is followed by a Q&A session with direct involvement of an expert committee of key stakeholders from the European hospital and eHealth market.
Why take part
- Potential customers will give you direct valuable feedback to your business case.
- You will engage with potential collaboration partners and cross-border contacts.
- Your solution will increase its visibility at European level and beyond.
Confirmed Committee Members:
- Matthias P. Spielmann | CEO, GZO AG, Spital Wetzikon | Switzerland
- Lorcan Birthistle | Vice President of the Health Management Institute in Ireland | Ireland
- Henrique Martins | President of the Board of the Shared Services and eHealth/IT Authority of the Ministry of Health (SPMS) | Portugal
- Pascal Verdonck | CEO, MedTech Flanders | Belgium
More to come!
About the Roadshow
The event is organised as part of the EU-funded eHealth Hub project, coordinated by Ticbiomed, one of whose aims is to support commercialisation within the eHealth sector.
Organisations that were involved in the Committee of recent eHealth Roadshow editions include: Hospitals (Hospital La Fe, Spain; University Hospital of Liège, Belgium; Istituto Clinico Humanitas, Italy; National Hospital for Spinal Cord Injury, Spain), Pharma (Roche Diagnostics, B. Braun, Ratiopharm), insurer companies like AXA France, big IT companies like IBM or Hocoma and many more.
mDurance CEO and participant of the V eHealth roadshow.
About EAHM Congress
The European Association of Hospital Managers is one of the world’s largest hospital management associations, with more than 16,000 individual members. It represents both managers of public and private hospitals in the European Union and at an international level. The 27th EAHM Congress, will address the subject “Redefining the Role of Hospitals - Innovating in Population Health” which certainly leaves room for innovative companies leading the digitalization of healthcare.
The eHealth Roadshow is free of charge. The EAHM Congress itself must be paid by each participating SME (a discount code is available upon request).
Apply before 27th August